This accelerated learning environment helps you prepare you for the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator and MCITP: Enterprise Administrator 2008 certification exams. This extended-hours, led by senior CTTC instructors, includes targeted lectures using Microsoft Learning recommended exam preparation materials.
Who Needs to Attend?
Students & IT Professionals who want to enhance their skills in MICROSOFT SERVER 2008 and Virtualization Technologies.
Students who has taken Microsoft / Networking Unlimited Package.
Windows Server 2008-Server Enterprise Administration
- Failover Cluster
- Network Load Balancing
- Certificate Services
Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring DHCP, DHCP relay Agent, DHCP with NAP
- Configuring File Server
- NPS, VPV
- Server Backup, WSUS
Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Active Directory structure and installation
- Configuring Additional Domain Controller
- Configuring FSMO Role
- Creating Trust between Forest
- Group Policy ,Configuring Child Domain
- AD Backup and up-gradation, Site and Services.
Configuring Windows Server 2008 Applications
- Windows Deployment Service (WDS)
- Configuring Terminal Services
- Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure
- Configuring Network Application Services
Configuring Windows 7
- Installation of client operating system and difference b/w Work group and Domain
- Disk management
- Installation of Active Directory with concepts
- User Profile
- NTFS Permission
- Applocker, Firewall
Duration: 100 Hours
Course Price: PKR 15,000/-