This course is designed for those who need to learn the Linux Server Installation, Configuration & Administration. This course enables the students to design and implement a network backbones services running on Linux based stable server platform. Servers running on Linux OS provide a stable and secure platform cost effectively for any organization.
Who Needs to Attend?
- IT professionals who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and want the skills to be full-time enterprise Linux administrators.
- OpenSSH Server, NTP Server
- DHCP Server
- NFS Server,Disk Quota & User Permissions, Network Installation Server
- SAMBA Server
- Standard and Caching DNS Server (BIND)
- E-Mail Server (Sendmail/Postfix)
- Internet Gateway using SQUID
- Firewall (IPTables and TCPWrapper)
- Web & FTP Server (Apache with VSFTPD)
- Authentication Server using OpenLDAP
COURSE DURATION: 24 HOURS
COURSE PRICE: PKR 5,000/-