Linux System Administration I is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux and require core Linux skills. Focusing on administration tasks that will be encountered in the workplace, you will be engaged in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitate discussions to ensure maximum skill transfer and retention.
Who Needs to Attend?
- Any IT Professionals.
- Windows and UNIX programmers who are migrating their programs to Linux.
- Microsoft Windows system administrators who need to quickly learn core Red Hat Enterprise Linux proficiency.
- System administrators, network administrators, and other IT professionals who require proficiency performing core tasks in Linux.
- Non-Linux IT professionals on the path to becoming full-time Linux system administrators.
- Introduction to Linux
- Features & Characteristics
- Virtualization Concept & Tools (XEN / VMWARE)
- Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2
- Understand & Control the Boot Process, Services & Start-up
- Essential command line operations / Scripting
- Directory Structure, File Systems & File Types
- Managing Local / Network Storage & Encrypted Volumes
- Packages Management (Compilation & Installation)
- Download & Update Packages and Patches
- Kernel & Module Management / Device Drivers installation
- File System, Data & Network Security
- Users & Groups Management, Rights Management
- Archiving, Disk Imaging, Backup & Restore
- Monitoring System Resources Job Scheduling
- Network Configuration & Utilities (IPv4 & IPv6
COURSE DURATION: 24 HOURS
COURSE PRICE: PKR 6,000/-