This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
WHO NEEDS TO ATTEND?
- Any IT person can join this course.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013