Android has a large community of developers writing applications (“apps”) that extend the functionality of the devices. Developers write primarily in a customized version of Java. Apps can be downloaded from third-party sites or through online stores such as Google Play (formerly Android Market), the app store run by Google.
Who Needs to Attend?
- No experience in Android development is necessary.
- Introduction to Android
- Setting up Android Development Environment
- Android Framework Overview
- Screen Layout Designs
- UI Designs – Buttons, Menus, and Dialogs
- Graphic Resources in Android
- Handling UI Events
- Understanding Content Providers
- Understanding Intent and Intent and Intent Filters
- Application Deployment
COURSE DURATION: 24 HOURS
COURSE PRICE: PKR 6,000/-